- You support our international sales team, both in terms of sales and back office tasks.
- You carry out the preparation of quotes and their monitoring through to the award of the contract; on a medium-term basis, you‘ll conduct contract negotiations focussing on economic aspects.
- You provide ongoing sales support of our registered customers in your region.
- You conduct the preparation and adaptation of sales documents in cooperation with the product management.
- You will convey your enthusiasm for our products at presentations, conferences or trade fairs.
Smart and Individual – Your Profile:
- You hold a university degree in one of the following subjects: industrial engineering, automation or power engineering, electrical engineering or have successfully completed a comparable course of education.
- You are able to examine and assess the technical requirements of our customers and partners and use these insights to process quotations in a structured manner.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in English; further language skills are desirable.
- You are very flexible and are prepared to occasionally travel abroad.
Your Perspective with VIVAVIS:
- You will be welcomed by a highly motivated team that is looking forward to familiarizing you with your tasks in an atmosphere of partnership and target orientation.
- We offer a wide range of opportunities for individual development and further training, thereby opening up long-term perspectives for your professional career.
- You will receive an attractive, success-oriented benefit package and benefit from an attractive company pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours and locations enable you to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- You‘ll enjoy an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
Are You Interested? – Be Part of Our Team!
Please send us your complete, informative application documents, stating your possible starting date and salary expectation to bewerbung@. Of course, your data will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Information on the processing of your personal data can be found in our ids.de Data Protection Declaration.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Ms Vanessa Peter • Human Resources • Nobelstraße 18 • D-76275 Ettlingen • +49 7243 218-806