- You independently conduct market analyses, identify and evaluate trends in opening up new markets and identify new customers.
- You are in charge of the ongoing sales support of our customers in your sales region.
- You will accompany the complete sales and quotation process, from providing demanding technical consultancy services for our customers to conducting contract negotiations under economic aspects.
- You will convey your enthusiasm for our products at presentations, conferences or trade fairs.
Smart and Individual – Your Profile:
- You hold a university degree in one of the following subjects: industrial engineering, automation, energy or electrical engineering, or have successfully completed a comparable course of education.
- You have already gained experience in international sales and are familiar with the requirements related to the execution of projects.
- You are able to examine and assess the technical requirements of our customers and partners and use these insights to process quotations in a structured manner.
- You are proficient in the fields of telecontrol or control technology, automation systems or visualization and SCADA systems.
- You are able to act confidently in a non-European environment, have strong communication skills, rounded off by a high degree of intercultural competence.
- You are fluent in English; further language skills are desirable.
- You are very flexible and are prepared to travel internationally on a regular basis.
Your Perspective with VIVAVIS:
- You will be welcomed by a highly motivated team that is looking forward to familiarizing you with your tasks in an atmosphere of partnership and target orientation.
- We offer a wide range of opportunities for individual development and further training, thereby opening up long-term perspectives for your professional career.
- You will receive an attractive, success-oriented benefit package and benefit from an attractive company pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours and locations enable you to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- You‘ll enjoy an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
Are You Interested? – Be Part of Our Team!
Please send us your complete, informative application documents, stating your possible starting date and salary expectation to bewerbung@. Of course, your data will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Information on the processing of your personal data can be found in our ids.de Data Protection Declaration.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Ms Vanessa Peter • Human Resources • Nobelstraße 18 • D-76275 Ettlingen • +49 7243 218-806